Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel

Wonder, Tom, great night chaps. Thanks for coming to my neck of the woods!

In the lounge at Ho Chi Minh on the way to shanghai after a 14 hour stopover.

Egg coffee - done
    Awesome pho - done
    Banh mi - done
    Crazy night in crazy town - fuck yeah. I love Vietnam

Looks like I have to go to South Africa for a couple of weeks when I get back from shanghai. First time in Africa so pumped for that.

OK, south africa is a go but only for a week so I'm going to try to stay on for a few wxtra days and have 3 or 4 days in the Kruger. If anyone has any useful tips, hints, advice etc I'd love to hear it

Just booked belgium for week of sep 18 and on the way back doing a day in Tokyo on Sun 25 if anyone in Tokyo is up for a beer

Also trying to do Thailand first week or two of october with maybe a sidetrip to KL for the F1

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post
    OK, south africa is a go but only for a week so I'm going to try to stay on for a few wxtra days and have 3 or 4 days in the Kruger. If anyone has any useful tips, hints, advice etc I'd love to hear it
    Go to Zambia. More hippos.

Try Kirkmans Camp. Just outside Kruger. Well run tours, we saw everything!

I'll be in LA/Irvine September 14-18th to visit my sister's family, who I've not seen in a year and a half.

In January, I'll probably be going to Cabo San Lucas for a wedding, and a week and a half later, Las Vegas for the SHOT show.

Nous allons à Paris demain. Adieu, mes amis!

Ross! Your sister is just an excuse, isn't it? You're really coming to see me, right?

Safe Travels Cam & Lori!

Whoever didn't like Brussels is a poo-poo head. I think it's awesome here.

We just had some Belgian chocolate and we're drinking Leffe. I'm sure there are better beers out there, but the chocolate is supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by IMOA View Post

Just booked belgium for week of sep 18 and on the way back doing a day in Tokyo on Sun 25 if anyone in Tokyo is up for a beer

Also trying to do Thailand first week or two of october with maybe a sidetrip to KL for the F1
    If you're already in the region i recommend Mosi Oa Tunya (Victoria Falls.) The view from the Zimbabwean side is spectacular, but Zim is the armpit of the toilet of the world. Go only for one day.

For game viewing in South Africa you can go to just about any game park.