Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel

I’d write something entertaining to make you excited about visiting Seoul but it’s just not a city I’d visit by choice. I’m going home tomorrow but just booked some flights back to Seoul for June. Really Hoping to have a month at home, just booked a weekend away and might have another (mate has a new gf with a civic type r so we’re thinking of a weekend in a wine district with good driving roads). I’ve only had one full weekend at home since last October so I need to make the most of 4 in a row.

YW - I’m flying ICN-HKG-SYD this afternoon with a 55 minute connection in HKG and my ICN-HKG leg has just been delayed 30 minutes. If they don’t give me the royal treatment in HKG they’ll rebook me on one of the around midnight flights so I’ll be rattling around the airport for about 5 hours. While I’m happy to knock back negroni’s in the pier if you are about tonight I’d be up for shouting you a few drinks in that bar at the top of the shopping centre at central

Landed and rebooked onto 161 which doesn’t give me enough time to get in to town but does give enough time to get drunk as fuck in the lounge

Getting drunk as fuck. Bartender is putting a maraschino cherry in negroni’s. It’s like the badlands here.

Fuck me im drunk as fuck. No sign of YW but too many negroni’s with superfluous maraschino cherries.

Need champagne. Too many slim chicks, not enough alcohol.

Take it easy dude!

Hey mate, sorry I missed this but I'm off the sauce for Ramadan anyway and was just with the kids yesterday. Hope you had a good time?

There were many drinks and I slept very well on the flight to Sydney

YW, you observe Ramadan?

It's a convenient way to stay off the sauce and it also has some significance for family reasons. Certainly more meaningful to me than this Dry January rubbish that (largely self-aggrandising and promoting) people seem to talk about.