Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel

If it makes you feel better the Hunter Valley trip will be made by car and rather than a roomy comfy car I have to drive up in a small 2 seater with limited storage space and seats that don't recline and this will take a couple of hours through a hilly area with windy roads in the countryside. Think of how tough that will be!

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Sadly I already cancelled, due to several factors, not just the protests....planning to maybe visit the Philippines in November to see my fiancee.
    Sorry to hear it, but hope to see you again sometime soon!

IMOA, is that little car going to be as low performing as DN’s little car?

YW, are you doing okay? Or thing just looks worse from outside?

Yeah man, we are doing OK. Thanks for asking! Things are a bit intense sometimes but generally life goes on. Just need to be a bit more careful when planning where to go and what to do outside of work. I mean, tonight they used tear gas and no one even bothered to update the github livestream page lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    IMOA, is that little car going to be as low performing as DN’s little car?
    Same engine - better handling!
    But he cant put the roof down and I got the comfy seats (aka the sofas)

Yeah, yeah, I feel so sorry for him...

I was going to say that they didn’t even finish building his car, they forgot the roof!

Yeah, I feel sorry for DN too!

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I think i get some sort of travel sickness/home sickness. As during our month in the USA we didn't do a number of things because i either felt sick, or was sick. Kinda ruined it a bit for me, which is probably why i want to go back so badly, for a second chance.
    But in the plane rides to USA from NZ i couldn't get any sleep, so i was awake for about 30 hours or more, and on the way back from New York/LA to NZ i felt sick pretty much the whole way, but somehow got some sleep on the 13 hour flight.

Even earlier this year, when we took the van for a week and a bit long road trip to the west coast of the south island here, i felt sick most of the time until we got closer to home (Queenstown). So frustrating, it mostly ruined the trip for me, and especially wifey.

That's what's kinda putting me off travel at the moment, like we could have easily afforded to go back to Aussie to Surfers Paradise this year, but opted to wait till next year - mainly because i'm worried it'll be ruined by feeling sick again. Which naturally will program that fact into my mind which will actually make it happen.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    like jetlag sickness? because that can be pretty severe in some cases