Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I am an artist. (Random artistic thoughts.)

I absolutely wanted to meet up, but I will not have the time.

The show went OK. I only sold a few pieces. It was hardly enough to make it worth their while. I sold two pieces after the show to people who saw the show, including the gal who invited me to give the show.

This week, I have been building a new web site through our hosting service. They provide a web site builder and e-commerce that I have not taken advantage of before now. It has not been easy or intuitive and I'm still not done. As a side note, we have been using this hosting company for like 20 years. My wife has had her own domain since before we were married. I just coasted off of her hosting since we got together. I parked the domain for My Garage thing years ago, but it redirected to my old site until last week. I am still working on it. It works, mostly, but my online store is not ready. Still a work in progress at this point. I take breaks from it because multiple issues make it frustrating.

Is the frustration because of your artistic temperament? ;-)

It's from ANNOYING TROLLS ON THE INTERNETZ!

Http://Hwphoto.net

Been working on it on and off since February and still have no clue what I am doing.