Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I bought the PS3 for GT5, and the XB360 for Forza (whatever number it was back then).

between the two consoles, I've had precisely four franchises: Forza, GT, GTA, Saints Row (I did buy Halo (whatever) a couple years ago).

i have exactly none of the games now. In fact, my PS3 is on ebay/CL, and the xbox is just sitting collecting dust.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I bought the PS3 for GT5, and the XB360 for Forza (whatever number it was back then).

between the two consoles, I've had precisely four franchises: Forza, GT, GTA, Saints Row (I did buy Halo (whatever) a couple years ago).

i have exactly none of the games now. In fact, my PS3 is on ebay/CL, and the xbox is just sitting collecting dust.
    I bought an original Xbox for Morrowind! So I know my tastes are a bit out of the ordinary. It's just that sometimes, there is a game that comes out that calls to me. No Man's Sky has grabbed me. I find it fascinating that such a small studio could make such a vast title that doesn't fit into any already established video-game mold. I hope to be telling you all crazy tales of exploration and survival in this thread in a little less than 2 months.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I may just pick this one up. Don't know. The GECK in on the verge of release for Fallout 4, which will (literally) be a game changer.

As well as a giant expansion (Bethesda estimated Far Harbor to be about 3gb, goddamn).

Yeah I might also but... so many games I get anymore (with a couple of exceptions), I find I play for a couple hours and never go back to them again. I got Starpoint Gemini 2 a month or so ago because it was on sale for around $10. It's pretty damn cool, I'd say slotting nicely in the middle of full sim like Elite Dangerous and full arcade like Rebel Galaxy. But after playing it initially I've yet to go back to it. The only game that constantly compels me to play it now is XCOM 2 just as it's predecessor did for the last couple of years. Just me getting old I guess.

It's been delayed.

Must have been something pretty significant being this close to release.

Sun angle wasn't right at Laguna Seca...
    Whoomah!

All of the spaceships sounded like vacuum cleaners...
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Junior Potato
    No word about improving A.I. though.

Seriously???

Yay! We finally settled with Sky (they own the word "Sky"). We can call our game No Man's Sky. 3 years of secret stupid legal nonsense over

This is the same folks who made Microsoft change Skydrive to Onedrive... so it was pretty serious

On the plus side perhaps this is the real reason Skynet never happened...