Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A New Subaru

Quote Originally Posted by SportWagon View Post
    I claim I would have noticed the light being on with old-fashioned behaviour of turning off immediately when all doors are closed. But instead I'm sort of accustomed to seeing a light on in the car as I go into the house from the attached garage because after you close all the doors, the light dims for a minute or so before it goes out.
    I keep the interior lights in the OFF position in my car to hopefully avoid this problem. When I know my wife is going to drive the car next (this happened just last Saturday evening), I'll switch it to DOOR and actually stand there until I see the lights turn completely off. That way she can see the interior when she gets in.

I cannot bring myself to walk away with the lights still on. I guess it comes from all those cars of old that had lights that turned off immediately, as you mentioned and as they should.

Down with non-simple dome light behaviour!

I do sometimes leave the light on in my cars after switching it on to look for something.

Oh dear. The HKAA is the Hong Kong Adventist Academy.

Well, no there is a(n) Hong Kong Automobile Association also.

hkaa.com.hk versus hkaa.edu.hk

It's cool. I have battery jump starters, but lost the charger for the old one and so have ordered some which are USB chargeable.