Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch (was: Nintendo NX)

Administrator
    I've been really enjoying River City Ransom and Metroid on Switch Online, and started to think that there's something about the portable/gameboy like form factor that just makes retro gaming more fun, as every time I try to go the emulator route I almost immediately lose interest.

Then I picked up the Castlevania collection, came across the Medusa heads, and realized that maybe it's just I keep remembering some games as way more fun than they actually are. At least the music in Simon's Quest still rules.

Tetris 99 has an event this weekend to get the classic Gameboy theme. The theme is SO GOOD.
    You need to get 100 event points to get the theme. I've gotten anywhere from 4 points (70th place or so), to 20 points (10th and 5th place). I'm pretty sure you get loads more if you get a podium. But it doesn't take too long, even if you get 4 pts / game.

Administrator
    It's definitely faithful to the original, brought back a lot of memories.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    linky-poo
    I feel like I need to call an adult.

Junior Potato
    Well I hope you at least clicky-wickied the linky-winky and had a ready-weedy

I went nuts and bought Yoshi's Crafted World, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Mario x Rabbids.

I've already used a voucher to pre-order Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (and then bought the DLC pack), and will use the second half on Link's Awakening.

But, in the meantime, I purchased Motorsport Manager for Switch and fell back into it just like I was in my phone a couple years ago. Running an endurance race team is right up my alley. I wish the endurance races were longer, though, you can easily split every race into 3 stints for your three drivers, and there's no opportunity to double stint your tires.

Couldn't find a Super Mario Maker 2 thread... so I'll just post this here:

Maker ID: 7Y5-MBH-57G

Only have one level made so far (XQF-KFN-MVG)