Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch (was: Nintendo NX)

I thought it was referencing a "boot camp" not an "internment camp", personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I thought it was referencing a "boot camp" not an "internment camp", personally.
    Same, honestly.

Junior Potato
    The tag line for Labo Camp is “Spielen Macht Frei”

Junior Potato
    It’s official: Switch has outsold Wii U and it only took nine months.

Also official: the paid online service will start this September.

https://kotaku.com/the-switch-joy-co...-we-1822669059

The IR camera streaming its captured image to the Switch, even in a heat vision mode.

Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    I bought Bayonetta 1+2 for Switch, started playing with the first game. It’s a fun sassy romp with excellent combat and some hilarious moments. The visuals are terrible, though. I have to keep reminding myself that it’s an ugly mid-gen X360 game from the era when everything was hopelessly brown and taupe. And I wish the story was more fleshed out, however that’s not the point of the game.

The point is its engrossing two-button hack ‘n’ slash gameplay. I’ve just earned the short sword and using it feels fucking amazing - the roots of NieR:Automata’s combat are truly on show here. That jump followed by a down-attack, or the dodge button and the manoeuvres that follow… I love it all to bits!

I’ll have Bayo 1 finished within the next few weeks, then I can get stuck in to its sequel. The games are truly good value if you can pick up the physical Bayo 2 with the bonus download code for Bayo 1 at a good price.

Junior Potato
    <3

Junior Potato
    S-s-s-s-s-suuuuuuuuuperrrrrrrrrrrr
    Smash
    Broooooooooos.!!!!!!!!

Has just been announced for Nintendo Switch, with a 2018 release date, during this morning’s Direct, which you can watch here: https://youtu.be/OCCIlO8FR_o

I haven’t seen any info on whether this is a new title or a port of the Wii U game; I hope it’s a new one because the franchise is worth it.

Junior Potato
    In other news, this is somewhat lost on me, but I am sure that some gaming fans will appreciate this: