Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch (was: Nintendo NX)

Administrator
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Home screen > click on your user icon (top left)

It’s in there somewhere.
    SW-0505-2229-5222

Junior Potato
    I've sent ya a request. If you see the name Mick, please don't freak out. It's just me.

I thought I had posted about this game here already, but it includes 51 different board, card, toy sports, motion-based games, and more games. This video goes into detail on a number of the games, without showing all of them like a couple of the official trailers have.

44 of the 51 games can be played online, with friends or via simple matchmaking: you select three games, and it matches you with people with an overlapping selection.

Edit: Actually, here's the video from Nintendo that shows every game.

Edit again: This one has even more info!

Last edited by Kchrpm; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:55 PM.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    If you scroll backwards through this thread, you'll see that I state numerous times that a new Pokemon game will drive Switch sales up over the 100-million mark.

I was wrong.

It's Animal Crossing that will drive the sales that high.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...st-astonishing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ch_video_games

They really did knock it out of the park with their first three years of releases.

Not sure what the future holds, since COVID-19 seems to have knocked them off their game, so to speak.

Junior Potato
    There is still Metroid Prime 4 and the BotW sequel. I feel they will be the swan song of the console when it’s time to introduce its successor.

This year we are still waiting for the announcements regarding the re-release of a bunch of Mario titles for the 35th anniversary, supposedly to happen next month!

Junior Potato
    And Pikmin 3 Deluxe just got announced.

Junior Potato
    Mario stuff announced:

Super Mario 3D Allstars: single release containing SM64, Sunshine and Galaxy 1 (but no Galaxy 2). Limited release in both physical form and digital: limited number of physical copies to be produced and digital version will be removed from sale in March next year, comes out Sept 18th.

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit: A physical R/C go-kart that you drive around your house via the Switch console, with AR software that turns your living room into a Mario Kart circuit. Will be available with either a Mario or Luigi kart. Available October 16th.

Super Mario 3D World remake: classic WiiU title ported to Switch with extra Bowser's Fury chapter, for release in January.

Super Mario Bros. 35: a Tetris 99-inspired battle royale game where 35 players compete against each other. Free, via eShop-only, for online subscribers only, also limited in timing available from October 1st and will be removed in March.

Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch: a new G&W loaded with Super Mario Bros., OG Japanese SMB 2 (AKA The Lost Levels) and a few other bits of software. PRE-ORDER NOW!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...versary-direct

From Bloomberg:
    Several outside game developers, speaking anonymously as the issue is private, said that Nintendo has asked them to make their games 4K-ready, suggesting a resolution upgrade is on its way.
    Get that weak shit off my track