Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

Yeah, it feels like FH2 at first, except more/bigger of everything (except for the immediately daunting number of championships in FH2 - that was dumb). It does have some gameplay tweaks with the story that give it a different flow, which is refreshing for someone who's put 200+ hours into FH2. Also, the MP is a little more streamlined, I feel.

Oh, I love that you can decide what car to use at every race. Want to do an offroad race with only hypercars? Go for it! High speed highway run in Polaris ATVs? You're the boss!
    Get that weak shit off my track

Nice vid Keith. Very nice!

I'm trying to figure out what things we could/should do other than just drifting. We do need to get some tandem drifting in, but I want to do more than that, too.

Been busy, so barely able to try this game out, but aside from the steering feel issues I have (slightly fixed with settings found online), I keep running into traffic because I'm on the wrong side of the road

By the way, am I the only one that just completely turns off music? I've done it every driving/racing game ever, even GTA (well most of the time in GTA).

It depends on my mood, the moment and the song. In racing games I usually turn it off, but Horizon isn't really a racing game to me, but I also don't really like most of the music in Horizon (at least not enough for it to be repeated every day or multiple times a day). The skill song thing is a good reason to have it on, though.

Skills sings are super satisfying, not gonna lie. If you don't like the radio, adjust your audio settings such that you barely hear or don't hear the music, but at least you should still be able to take advantage of the skill songs. You can easily get 3-4 skills points for each song.

Who is RELENTLESSLY22?

Okay, I personally thought the off road races in sports cars were possibly the dumbest fucking thing ever. If there is more of that nonsense, I'm out.

Again, you choose what cars to use in every race. It will never force you to do an offroad race in a sports car, because you're basically choosing what to drive in every race.