Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

Unless you accidentally set up a championship incorrectly, like I did with the F Type in the Yarra valley... dirt and mud puddles for days. Was actually pretty fun still.

So you were forced to do something that you accidentally chose, got it

So when are we getting our tandem drift on! And we could really do a Red Barchetta video.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Just have to take a closer look at the route / description (cross country, etc)

Administrator
    Man, it just took me *forever* to figure out how to continue on with a Championship. I had no idea LB set up a filter on the map (which lead me to find out that apparently I haven't unlocked the event needed to continue the championship).

Despite a good system (A8 @ 3,9 GHz, GTX-970, 16 GB Ram) my FPS only range from 24 to 42 fps.
    But most of the time over 30 fps so it`s playable.
    Too bad that it doesn`t support a triple monitor setup so I got to play on a tiny 22" again - before I played on a single 32" tv.

So many options, races and informations in the beginning makes the start slightly confusing but nevertheless I enjoy it.

Found this simple paintjob yesterday...

Goals for the near future: tandem drift recordings, ideas for things other than drifting.

Cannonball run?

Hmmm...6 racers, 6 drone pilots (one assigned to each car), designated start and finish point with no restrictions on how you get there...could be fun. I'll need to see how far you can actually get in 4 minutes of drive time.

Been having issues with the PC version. I tried ultra settings, but it kept freezing on the load screen. So I turned down to high, and it runs at a solid 30 (capped) fps. GTX770 FTW, 16GB ram, i7-2700k. I bet this is a game that really benefits from an SSD.

So I drove around for a while with no problems (other than Fanatec not having FFB yet). As soon as I tried to enter an event it crashed to desktop with no message

Anyone know if you can edit a file somewhere to get custom controls? Why they won't let you assign anything is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Hmmm...6 racers, 6 drone pilots (one assigned to each car), designated start and finish point with no restrictions on how you get there...could be fun. I'll need to see how far you can actually get in 4 minutes of drive time.
    I thought it was 5?