Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

Yeah, I don't care about that really. I really just don't like messing with disks.

OIC! Definitely get that.

So if I preorder the Ultimate edition on disc with Amazon Prime and the 20% discount... I will also get the PC version like-for-like to boot, right? RIGHT? I wanna do it.

Microsoft's page suggests so:

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorspo... Read more
    Just for clarity:

Now when you own an Xbox Play Anywhere digital title, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

Buy once, play anywhere

Purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game, play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.

Progress goes with you

Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you.
    EXCEPT NO. The physical version does not support play anywhere, only the digital download which you don't get $20 off.
    Last edited by thesameguy; June 22nd, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

Also:

Forza Horizon 3 will let you stream your personal music collection into your game through Groove Music
    Fuck. Yeah.

Goddamn it...

And yup, when I click on the Amazon digital pre-purchase, this bullet point pops up that isn't on the disc version description.

Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. Xbox One and Windows 10 PC exclusive

Now I have to sit back and make a decision. Is $20 worth being able to play on a PC if I ever might want to.

Wait, Amazon has the Ultimate edition for $100, is that right?... MicrosoftStore has it for $80 AND $10 credit.

Junior Potato
    I remember the days when you could just buy a game and the choice was easy and that's what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScawt View Post
    Wait, Amazon has the Ultimate edition for $100, is that right?... MicrosoftStore has it for $80 AND $10 credit.
    Good tip!

How messed up is it that the virtual version is universally 25% more than the physical???