Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

I kind of like just finding out about them as they are released.
    What a bunch of dopes pushing out the Dev build instead of the patch. The PC port of FH3 is a fuckin comedy of errors.

Updated with spoiler tags

I apologize, I wasn't complaining or wanting it hidden, just a comment on my personal preference vs all the people super antsy about the car selection. Like, it's all set in stone, just let it ride out, ya know? But I do appreciate it

And now that I think about it more, it could help a lot of folks who are undecided on the car pass (or the game itself) to make a decision.

Junior Potato
    If the Porsche stuff is included in the car pass then it makes it slightly worth buying. If the Porsche stuff is a separate pack costing 1/4 the price of the game then it can get boned faster than a $2 whore.

Imagine: car pass + blizzard mountain + Porsche pack + next expansion = cost of game all over again. No thanks.

I'm betting the Porsche pack will be separate. But maybe included in the expansion pack bundle thing.

There is zero chance the Porsche stuff will be part of the car pass.

Now, because the Porsche exclusive deal with EA is now over, I fully expect Porsche and many models to be part of the launch of Forza 7. They can't rely on the crutch of the exclusive deal for it. Where as for FH3 they could still say that they had a deal in place a year ago to pay for the rights, not knowing the deal would be allowed to expire.

Junior Potato
    Well upon buying an Xbone and getting FH3 and FM6, I was honestly surprised that Porsches weren't part of the normal car roster. Because, you know, they were in FM1, 2, 3 and 4. They'd obviously been paying EA their fee to have them.

This whole DLC thing annoys me so much nowadays. Content that was in previous games is now gated pay content in the new games.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I doubt i'll buy the Porsche pack this time round, as none of my favourite ones are in the game, well, maybe two. Bought it two or three times for past Forza games, which i think is more than enough times to pay for something i've paid for before...

Two cars on that list i'm quite excited about, but scared that they may not make it into this game - not getting hopes up just incase.

I don't think Porsches were in previous FMs as included cars. Ruf maybe, but Porsche has always been DLC IIRC.

No, there were non-DLC Porsche cars in at least Forza 2.

*googles*

Forza 4 is when the Porsche expansion pack thing started. They were part of the main game in 1, 2 and 3.
    Get that weak shit off my track