Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3

I thought it was only free if you pre-ordered FM7 digitally.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    First new Forzathon car in a while, #45 Flying Lizard Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. Need to win a street race to get it.

A bunch of Porsche:

The Porsche 928 GTS can only be won if you complete an event in a Coop-Campaign in a VIP exclusive car

OR

if you join a Coop-Campain and the host creates a race with VIP cars only.

I got VIP cars so if you need the Porsche 928 GTS and the Porsche 914/6, I`m now online for at least the next 2-3.5 hours.
    Last edited by animalica; August 27th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

Tomorrow on tuesday only you can grab a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.

Administrator
    I couldn't make the Forzathon for either the 928 or 914 work. I tried with two VIP cars (2015 Ferrari F12TDF and the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV) and never got the completion notice. That was irritating, as the 928s are going for insane money in the auction house.

My problem was to find a coop campaign where the host would start a race.
    And the one time the host started a race, I didn`t knew the exact models of the VIP cars, so I was out of luck. D`Oh!

On the last day I managed to invite two friends and I hosted a coop campaign with a one lap race with one certain VIP car only.
    So the one friend without VIP cars also won the Porsches.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Yeah i went on, saw the effort required to get the cars, and considered the effort amount with the type of cars being offered, and turned the game off again - after spending a good half hour or more doing a self made gymkhana in/through one of the airport buildings in a Ferrari F50 (while daydreaming i was doing it in real life . Thinking now, i probably should have recorded my best runs.

Gave up taking pics the other day when i took this, as for some reason everything seemed too bright and the lighting just didn't suit in any of the pics i tried to take, so just went over the top with camera settings.

Should have gotten pics of how this looks now, after i took these tonight i changed it to a matt blueish colour, and changed the rims - looks better now.

Piece of cake!

No F50 pics this time (god i love looking at that car, got it just the way i want it in the game now), but no doubt there will be more at some stage.

Went caving with the GT3.

Much prefer it in this colour than the lighter blue in my post above, and really like the rims too

And my Scoobie in the rain

There would be heaps more pics, but i'm getting seriously fussy with images lately. The Subaru pic alone, i took heaps of other photos but none of them looked good enough so i never saved them. Behind the camera is a nice sunset/sunrise, and it's racing beside an EVO VI with a Ferrari just up in front. Tried for a while to get a decent pic with some or all of those cars in it, but gave up. :/