Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts, Prayers and good wishes are needed please.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Lots of good wishes right here.
    Absolutely!

Keep strong, Tyler.

Junior Potato
    Tyler is one of the nicest blokes I've ever met over the ol' internet so it sucks to have seen this happen.

I haven't got any prayers available (I'm sure he'll understand ) but there's a whole load of encouragement here if he needs it!

And yeah, a physical address would be nice. I dunno what I would do with it yet, but it'd be good to send him something more personal than a 'hay get well matey' over the intenerd.

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    Still haven't seen where he is. Pelvic injury sounds potentially not good, but at the same time this all in all sounds pretty good for a motorcycle accident.
    Thank-you. His Mom posted that about 3 hours ago... Also haven't heard where he is just yet, I'll try to ask later today. Hopefully his Family was able to get a little rest. Sounds like he has more surgeries ahead, but He's still with us and that was wonderful news!

Pelvic injury just means he's gonna end up with a cyborg dick when this is all over, totally worth it.

(but seriously, Tyler, keep kicking ass through these surgeries, and get back online to annoy me with hashtags about the Royals)

Aw c'mon man!!

Having just met Tyler last weekend, this seriously guts me! What a funny and sharp kid -- damn...

Here is hoping for nothing but good news!!
    Last edited by novicius; June 17th, 2016 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Aw c'mon man!!

Having just met Tyler last weekend, this seriously guts me! What a funny and sharp kid -- damn...

Here is hoping for nothing but good news!!
    Novi, (and all) Tyler's Mom posted and asked that everyone on facebook please post up your silliest pictures of Tyler and tag him...she says he will need the laughs while he is recovering!

Yeah but is the pic of him clowning in motorcycle gear the type of pic she wants, I wonder?

But I will post it.
    Last edited by novicius; June 17th, 2016 at 05:34 AM.

You hang in there Godson.

(Thank you to Jimeezlady for keeping us informed and up to date. It's not easy to deliver such kind of news.)

Messaged his Mom and she sends the following info about his current location:
    "Truman Medical Center
    2301 Holmes Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
    He is currently in room 206 in ICU and will be there awhile. Thanks so much for the well wishes and prayers."