Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pokemon GO

I'm happy with whatever you want to throw my way.

Gift is opened, you should get an additional 50 000 xp if you activate a lucky egg once you open the game next. 🙂

Junior Potato
    I went in a mad goose chase to find a Lapras yesterday.

Twice

They ran off just before I arrived at the promised locations. The first one caused me to divert my planned walking path across three city blocks, but the second one was on my way home so I just pulled over hoping it was still there when I arrived. Nope, the spawns refreshed just at the wrong time!

Luckily, a third one spawned about 100 meters away while I was loitering around that second stop, so I put on an incense and quickly ran across the road. And there it was! I hit it with my only silver pinap berry and got it with my first curve ball

Now I only need Mr Mime and Tauros to complete my Kanto dex. I’ve got two eggs incubating right now from gift boxes that were sent to me yesterday, so fingers crossed!

Junior Potato
    Did anyone else get flooded with the mysterious new ‘nut’ Pokémon after today’s Community Day, only to discover nothing but Ditto once caught?

There’s a theory that it’s Ditto trying to mimic an unreleased mon but failing.

It’s in the game data as #891, which is Gen 8, but no mainline Pokémon games have gone that far yet - Sun/Moon is up to Gen 7. It even has a shiny version.

30 minutes later it was gone.

Junior Potato
    I’m bracing in preparation for I will soon be showered with nekkid bitches:

I’ve just completed by Kanto Dex!

Junior Potato
    Does anyone here happen to know a player by the name Liamster?

I’ve got two accounts by the name; Liamster2010 and liamster2. Both are less that 14 days away from going best friend with me, and I was hoping it’s someone here. They appear to be from California.