Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Pokemon GO

Junior Potato
    Boooooooom

Junior Potato
    Big weekend of PoGO for me. It started on Friday when I went to a local hotspot at the Broadwater Parklands to complete a few of the final special research quests. On that day I levelled up to 29 and only needed two more raids to get to 7/8 in the Mew quest.

Saturday was Articuno day, where I went to the Arts Centre (another hotspot) and Broadwater and did 10 raids but didnít get a shiny At the time I equipped a few lucky eggs which, when combined with the current bonuses, gave me a 4x boost in raid XP, and so got me up to lvl 30. I also completed the Mew quest, as seen above.

And today was Squirtle day, and boy did I catch a lot of Squirtles. At the moment theyíre pumping out the same research task at almost every gym during the three hour Squirtle event, where catching five Squirtles will land you an encounter with glasses-wearing Squirtle. So I got a bunch of them including two shinies.

Itís Squirtles all the way down.

Now Iím only a few thousand XP away from 31 and I have a bunch of Squirtles to sort through and cash-in.

Next Friday Iíve got an invite to a Mewtwo raid. Iíve never done one before and Iím told that if Iím not there at exactly 1pm then the other invitees wil jump in right away. Iím slightly nervous about that.
    Last edited by Rare White Ape; July 8th, 2018 at 01:25 AM.