Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102

Thread: Pokemon GO

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    764
    I played for a total 10 minutes over 2-3 days. Uninstalling it was the most fun thing related to it.

  2. #12
    Female Masturbatory Aid
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    JAX
    Posts
    1,741
    I have no fucking idea what this is about. I think I'll keep it that way.

    All I do know, is that people are losing their shit about it.

  3. #13
    Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I have no fucking idea what this is about. I think I'll keep it that way.

    All I do know, is that people are losing their shit about it.
    same...although I do think it's a good test to see what the average person does when using augmented reality...probably stupid things.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

  4. #14

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Member Member 21Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Irvine, CA, USA
    Posts
    4,903
    "If it exists, there is porn of it"

  7. #17
    Junior Potato
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I'm tempted to start playing just to meet women. And I'm completely serious. I have no interest in Pokemon.
    Yeeeeeeaaaaah good luck with that.

    About 90% of the people you see are young males under 25 and the other 10% are either couples, or older single men trying to hide their nerdy shame.

  8. #18
    Corvette Enthusiast Kchrpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    6,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Yeeeeeeaaaaah good luck with that.

    About 90% of the people you see are young males under 25 and the other 10% are either couples, or older single men trying to hide their nerdy shame.
    The posts I've seen on my Facebook and Instagram have been mostly female. That doesn't mean you aren't right, though.
    Get that weak shit off my track

  9. #19
    Member Member 21Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Irvine, CA, USA
    Posts
    4,903
    I saw a few females at the park last night. Not sure how many were single though...

    But, why not. It's a free app. Just look for the lit up beacons. They'll have groups of people hanging out.

  10. #20
    Junior Potato
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    The posts I've seen on my Facebook and Instagram have been mostly female. That doesn't mean you aren't right, though.
    It ain't wrong, but it ain't right either.

    Instead, why don't you get a puppy from an animal shelter and take it for walks where all the fit chicks go jogging?

    So then you can go Pokemon hunting while the dog distracts all teh wimmen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •