Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motorsport Manager

No, but your drivers can get caught speeding and you have to give a statement.
    Get that weak shit off my track

In the PC version, one of the "random" events is to be offered a bribe before one of the voting sessions. A typical season (thus far) will have 2 to 3 votes and in the 5 seasons I've completed I've been offered 3 bribes. Every one was exactly the same amount and I've not taken a one yet because they're downright paltry.

I'm not at the top series, but there have been no votes, just choices on what to improve on the car or who to make happy (fans/sponsors/drivers).

Ohhh, workshop now available too. I forgot to add this to my wishlist. Thanks for the reminder.

Am about to be fired from Team Predator in the European championship.
    Sacked my 2nd driver after a couple of races,he was rubbish
    Hired another who has good stats, but kills car parts.
    Next race, I have to finish 13th or higher...yeah, best result so far is 15th.

The mobile game is so different

My progress with this has slowed since Long War 2 came out not long ago and that has taken most of my gaming time but I'm still playing. Initially after landing in F1(World) with an F3(Euro) & F2(Asia) championship in my back pocket, my over confidence got the best of me plus I had two good drivers who decided they couldn't be teammates with one another and my game quickly went from strong to weak and I was fired half way into my second F1 season.

Instead of carrying on with another team, I started a new game, this time at helm of Vexella (originally was with Octane) with a better gist of how to approach it all and now just entered F1 again this weekend, this time with five F3 & three F2 titles to my name and a very built up HQ (I wanted to have a road car factory and it's income before getting into the top series this go 'round) and the goal of taking the F1 title in my 3rd season. I also managed to spot an unsigned 17 year old with a ton of potential early and have kept her under contract on my team the whole time while watching her develop and become a great racer. In game she's now 27 and just hit her peak at 4.5 stars with all her stats at 20 except for two which made it 16 & 18. I hope I can get her the world championship before those skills start fading too quickly as she owns 6 of those 7 championships I got in this campaign as is. I have another 5 star potential 18 year old under contract now as her new teammate who will hopefully develop as well as she did. Regardless I haven't tried any mods yet but will once I get that top trophy in the vanilla game.

The mobile game: I fully modified the entire HQ, and yet still get the random messages from the lead engineers saying that the HQ needs to be upgraded

Motorsport Manager
    WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends Mar 27 10:00am PDT

-50% $34.99
    $17.49

on steam