Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon Backward Compatibility

The game is actually working for me now too. No more frame rate drops and stuttering. I think because they took the servers offline. I am unable to upload my ghost, upload 1000 club progress, play multiplayer and unable to race legitimate rivals. Other people having these problems according to Horizon threads on forzamotorsport.net and @xboxsupport on twitter. Let me know if you're having these problems Freude.

I did get the notice I couldn't upload after a race, but I didn't care, just assumed that feature was no longer available. Haven't tried anything else net related.

I dont care about the ghost upload or rivals, but id like to play online and make 1000 club progress for the achievements... it's still a great game though. I like it a lot more than fh2.

So Forza forums are lit up now with complaints. Seems to me its server overload. Once people stop playing I bet it will work again.

Ive been seeing improvement. Still getting server disconnects though

Been having problems today, whenever it tries to access the network for a leader board through a speed trap or something, it gets really stuttery, so I turned off the network.

I talked to @xboxsupport on twitter. They said the proper teams are working on it.

I've been enjoying it so far. The graphics chug for me when I drive away from the hub area where race central and the garage etc. are located.

Yeah, I get that issue, too, sometimes I'll just pause and let it finish loading.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I had the billion dollar credits win screen too, but then when it changed screens and deposited my winnings, it was only like 50k or something. Got my hopes up for nothing.

The Xbox One version can also play online with people on the 360 version, as we found out the other day on NZ Gamer forums. Bit of a bonus.