Thread: Recent players

Recent players

On the Xbox 360, there was an option for you to view the most recent players you gamed with. I can't seem to find that feature on the Xbone. The reason I ask is because of an odd thing that happened to me recently. Someone I don't know added me as a friend a week or two ago. I don't even remember what game I was playing. It was either Forza 6 or Destiny. I just ignored it because you can't seem to deny (you can block everyone in the system settings, but I don't want to do that) or delete them. I could do it on the 360. A few days later, I got a party invite from them. I ignored it. A few days later, I got another party invite from them. I decided that I was going to block them. Unfortunately, I accidentally joined the party. I could hear the group trying to talk to me, but I didn't have my headset on. Before I could even exit the party or block the original inviter, I got kicked. You invited me, douche. Now, I can't even figure out who the original offender is to block them. They are not on my friends list, but I must be on theirs because they sent me invites. *grumble*

Pull up the side menu, go left and highlight "Friends" and click A. That will open up a drop down where you can select "Recent players".
    Get that weak shit off my track

Thank you.

Yesterday, I was confounded by someone's gamertag. I literally stopped and quit out of the game I was playing to report it. I've seen and reported questionable gamertags before, but this was the worst one I've seen. I am not going to put it here so someone can't find it with an internet search. Basically, it was hate speech toward a specific group. Makes me want to go punch a few nazis. The thing is, they've obviously been playing for a while based on their gamerscore. I am perplexed that someone had not reported it already. You have to be mentally handicapped to think that would be OK.
    Last edited by Cam; February 10th, 2020 at 04:55 AM.

Administrator
    A friend of mine got slapped for his gamertag years ago, "TerribleJew". His explanation that his mother thinks he's a terrible Jew because he never goes to Temple did not change their decision.