Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death Stranding

Junior Potato
    Classic Kojima. Trust him to include a lingering shot of Lea Seydoux’s extremely tight bottom right there in the opening minutes of the game.

As for the game: it’s a unique story so far (I’m about 8 hours into it) and it’s outstanding on a technology level. It’s beautiful.

But it’s drab, and the gameplay is questionable. It’ll be one for patient people, I think.

I’ll keep at it, hopefully it picks up and gets me hooked. Hopefully.

Played about the first 90 minutes, which was about 20-30 minutes of gameplay . Very intrigued. But ever since LOST, I'm pessimistic about any kind of stuff like this having a payoff in the end, and it's mostly been the case since then.

I plan on spending a lot of time with it this week though.

Junior Potato
    I'm trying to smash as much of it as I can before Jedi Fallen Order comes out

I was frustrated with it when I wrote that post two days ago, but I found myself wanting to dive into it when I wasn't playing. Two post-midnight sessions have happened since then!

I'm up to chapter 3. New systems are being introduced at a casual pace all the time, which is nice. It's not barraging me with constant tutorials like a Ubisoft game.