Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 F1 Season Compendium

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Actually sad to see Dennis say his goodbyes to the company he dedicated his best years.

Andrew Benson's take.
    acket.

Nice article! I didn't realize mclaren had plundered off of Williams so many times! Hats off to Frank Williams to manage to still be that successful.

Different era now... Both teams are in the dump.

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/07/06/l...tmost-respect/

Vettel

Initially reluctant to dwell on the matter, saying he did not want to "pump this up more than it is already", the Ferrari driver on Thursday repeated the written apology.

"It was the wrong move to drive alongside him and hit his tyres," he said.

"I don't think there was any bad intention (by Hamilton). I don't think he actually brake-tested me. I was upset and over-reacted. I am not proud of the moment."
    Hamilton

"I still have the utmost respect for him as a driver and will continue to race him hard through the rest of the season," declared Hamilton, who said at the time that Vettel had "disgraced himself" by driving into him in Baku.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Clearly Vettel has had time to think of the children.

did someone drop the f-bomb and have it broadcast in the world feed? (K-Mag when his Hass gave out?)

really liked that the FIA posted Bottas and Vettel's reaction and 0-200 times, so far Liberty Media has done a good job of opening up F1 data and highlights a little more
    Last edited by balki; July 9th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.

NBCSN post race mentioned MAG saying something they couldn't broadcast. Maybe he said it over the world feed while they were in commercial. I'm pretty sure I remember his retirement being during a break. FOM is usually pretty good and censoring them though.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    It came after the "do not attempt to switch gears" message from his engineer.
    acket.

Kimi had some explicatives but they were bleeped.

Alonso compared his fellow drivers to bowlers.

Kimi's bulls*** did get bleeped
    Kyvat locked up approaching turn one and bowled into two cars. Basically looked like vintage first lap nutcase Grosjean antics
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    NBCSN post race mentioned MAG saying something they couldn't broadcast. Maybe he said it over the world feed while they were in commercial. I'm pretty sure I remember his retirement being during a break. FOM is usually pretty good and censoring them though.
    I was watching the sister broadcast on UniMás, no commercial breaks (and free over-the-air), there was no bleep and could have sworn it was an f-bomb (commentators mentioned something, but couldn't understand them)