Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 F1 Season Compendium

So since Malaysia...1st (started 3rd), 2nd (started 4th), 4th (started 16th) and 1st (started 2nd). Not good enough for you? More points than anyone on the grid in this span of 4 races since his car stopped breaking down (they probably swapped his car with Ricciardos).

I tell you what...I will stop pointing out how good he is doing every week when you tell me your parameters of what respectable results are for a F1 driver. I won't bother you my fanboy BS until he starts to satisfy those parameters.

Nonsense, he likely would have won that race even without the contact at turn 1 behind him. Unless him pushing the whole race caused a Renault failure.

I'm just being the Yin to JoeW's hyper-fanboy Yang. I don't give Max more than a thought until I come here after the races.

Yin/yang? Wtf, you guys chinese or something?

It'd be interesting to someday have a chinese driver name Ming racing along side Max... dream on.

In terms of drivers, I really think this is exciting times for F-1... so many awesome drivers on the grid now.

If they're all given equal equipment with same reliability, wonder if Hamilton will still be the champion...

BTW, saw an interesting trivia about Max... He seems to win whenever RB demoted or booted off Kvyat.

Now RB doesn't have the poor Russian boy to mess around with anymore..., does that mean JoeW will never see Max win again?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    This is an incredible video....so they're discussing the size of an F1 car (bigger length and width than an S-Class!) but then 3/4 of the way through I finally realized

Spoiler:
    the f-ing car is all CG!! I was wondering how they managed to get a 2017 Mercedes F1 car, nonetheless INTO their office....well that's how...nearly perfect CG!

That is come quality CG. However, despite the subject of the video, I'm not sure they got the scale right

Heh, not sure if you mean "some" or "cum"?

Not interested in HD quality cum, computer generated or not.

Pretty par for the course in Brazil, really.

Biggest surprise of the week? No grid penalties for Alonso. He starts 6th!