Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 F1 Season Compendium

2017 #Indy500 trophy 😂 via @Mauro_Serafin pic.twitter.com/1VZSD86eH3

If he were to win Indy ... well are there any other current drivers within a shout of the triple crown?

Only JPM if I'm not mistaken. he needs a Le Mans Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    What wrong with Jensen?
    Only that his name is Jenson and you english speaking people always misname him, I've no idea why.

I do it for the simple reason that the next town over to where I grew up is called Jensen Beach. So it's habit. Funny enough, one year they printed all the local phone books with "Jenson Beach" on them.

Also, chrome redlines Jenson, but not Jensen.

And yeah, just JPM, though if Hulk manage to win some freak Monaco race, he'd only need Indy There were lots of rumors (or really just hopes) when Mark (who has Monaco win, 2nd at Le Mans, btw) left Porsche that they'd pick up Montoya. That would have been awesome if they did, and he could pull it off.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; April 14th, 2017 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    Only that his name is Jenson and you english speaking people always misname him, I've no idea why.
    Not sure what being an English speaker has to do with anything.

If it is relevant, it would be that speaking English actually makes it harder to spell names correctly because one is so used to homophones. Examples of names that are pronounced the same​: Bryan, Brian. Kerry, Carrie, Kari.
    Whoomah!

Hmm..., I know his name is spelled Jenson. I wasn't even aware that I typed Jensen. Spelling with 'son' does invoke the typo redline for Firefox too. On the iphone, if you typed his name with capital J, it'll be fine. If not, iphone will change jenson into Henson.

I don't remember if I posted that using firefox or on the phone... anyway, maybe my automatic brain is somehow in line with these browsers' spellchecker... I must have actually typed Jensen somehow. Oh well.

Anyway, as old as he is, I'm pretty sure he's still better than Massa... and should be at least on par with Kimi and Bottas if not better( if Jenson has their cars).

Kimi and ALonso on the Moon...😂😂#F1 #BahrainGp by @MickTurski pic.twitter.com/2pFap6DtdD

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    I don't respect him enough to learn it properly.