View Poll Results: How does the Trump reign end?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serves two full terms

2 5.26%
  • Defeated by Democrats (or an independent) next election

9 23.68%
  • Defeated by a Republican next election

1 2.63%
  • Changes the rules to serve beyond two terms

1 2.63%
  • Impeached

13 34.21%
  • Resigns

5 13.16%
  • Assassinated

1 2.63%
  • Dies by some other means (heart attack, car crash, auto erotic asphyxiation, etc)

6 15.79%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Trump Poll

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    He's 70. He's had 2 divorces (divorce lowers life expectancy for men).
    He's into gambling and partying. He's probably on erectile dysfunction treatment. He's narcissistic and would not want to appear weak to his close circle.

The statistics don't look that good.
    He's probably gonna croak.
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    He's 70. He's had 2 divorces (divorce lowers life expectancy for men).
    He's into gambling and partying. He's probably on erectile dysfunction treatment. He's narcissistic and would not want to appear weak to his close circle.

The statistics don't look that good.
    He's probably gonna croak.
    All things considered that would be the best case scenario...except we don't know when

I don't think he drinks... But, he eats like crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Agreed. Trump won't resign, he is absolutely unmoved by criticism. His approval rating could be 0.0% and he'll still keep up the act.

The Republicans will keep Trump in order to disassemble American social programs, benefit Wall St and project U.S. power. As long as he isn't caught with a proverbial smoking gun, they will keep him IMO.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I think he will be defeated by a Democrat/Independent next election.
    I don't think he'll run again. If he knows he's going to lose, I say he doesn't even run for a 2nd term.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I seriously doubt he'll go the full 4 years. At the rate he's going, I can see him getting asked to get the fuck out in 4 months

I can see Trump resigning, but only if he wanted to, not ever if he was asked to.

Having said that, I can't really think of anything that would make him want to resign.

Yeah...

He might claim that he can't continue due to his health. That's all I could think of where he wouldn't have to admit defeat.

He goes quietly in the night when the tranquilizer wears off of his toupee and he is smothered in the middle of the night.

And if he ever did resign, he would still give his .02 on everything his successor does.

I think most of the Congressional GOP just rode his train to gain control of the White House, and probably have a plan in place already to remove him from power. Then Pence will just be their mouthpiece.

Junior Potato
    I'm fairly certain that if any changes were made to the limits for presidential terms it would only be able to come into effect for the next person who serves as president, not the current one.

And I also think it's highly likely that he could serve two terms. Yes there is a lot of hate for him at the moment, but that hate has been there since he began to run for president and will always be there until he leaves office, so it won't effect his vote too badly. The thing is it has caused the far right redneck-fuckwit-bigot population to feel more empowered about their stance than ever before, so the groundswell of support is going to remain massive.

Trump got a large amount of votes from the 'never Hillary' crowd, which I think are the people who are having regrets now. It'll be interesting to see how a less 'damaged' candidate does against him.