View Poll Results: How does the Trump reign end?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serves two full terms

    2 5.26%
  • Defeated by Democrats (or an independent) next election

    9 23.68%
  • Defeated by a Republican next election

    1 2.63%
  • Changes the rules to serve beyond two terms

    1 2.63%
  • Impeached

    13 34.21%
  • Resigns

    5 13.16%
  • Assassinated

    1 2.63%
  • Dies by some other means (heart attack, car crash, auto erotic asphyxiation, etc)

    6 15.79%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153

Thread: The End of Trump Poll

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,219
    Which fucking video did you see?

    Which sick fucks are you talking to?

    How the fuck would you know what the fuck I think it's going to fucking play out?

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,654
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    I saw a video of Trump.

    dudes, what the fuck were you sick fucks thinking????

    what made you think it was going to play out any differently than it did?
    I would like to say that other than thinking he'd resign at some point when he didn't get his way, it pretty much played out almost exactly like I thought it would. The details may have extra elements to them that I didn't think of, like that he'd inspire a doomsday cult that thinks that Hillary Clinton filleted a baby's face, wore it like a mask, and then ate the baby, but the overall arc is pretty much spot on.

  3. #143
    Junior Potato
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,490
    I notice that The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has ceased referring to Trump by name, calling him "the former president" and spelling it T****.

  4. #144
    To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death.
    Out, out, brief candle!
    Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
    Signifying nothing.

    -- Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 19–28)

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Too bad this plague is failing at certain job responsibilities.
    I still feel this way. I'm a bad person and I can't be arsed to care.

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,654
    Just had it out a bit with an anti-vaxxer on FB. I don't want it to kill the guy, but I do want it to sideline him for a while in an unpleasant way.

  7. #147
    Car Lawyer dodint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    'Trep
    Posts
    4,581
    Republicans choosing anti-vax anti-mask as their hill to die on is literally killing their base.

    Pity.

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,219
    Pity the 10% of them that might die. The other 90% might re-emerge stronger and more powerful!

    In a way I suppose thank goodness Trump wasn’t like Hitler. Hitler started out trying to eradicate infectious diseases…, and then pests like rats…, and then eventually people he thought unfit to live…

    But then again who knows. When it 1st started, Trump was pretty quick to close our borders… only when things got out of control, he had to play down that this China virus as no big deal… unfortunately his base bought it.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 2nd, 2021 at 09:49 AM.

  9. #149
    Senior Member sandydandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,493
    Hey it's August!

    When is the mighty Trump supposed to be reinstated as president?

  10. #150
    反重力 Rikadyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,520
    They postponed it til next Friday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •