View Poll Results: How does the Trump reign end?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serves two full terms

2 5.26%
  • Defeated by Democrats (or an independent) next election

9 23.68%
  • Defeated by a Republican next election

1 2.63%
  • Changes the rules to serve beyond two terms

1 2.63%
  • Impeached

13 34.21%
  • Resigns

5 13.16%
  • Assassinated

1 2.63%
  • Dies by some other means (heart attack, car crash, auto erotic asphyxiation, etc)

6 15.79%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Trump Poll

The End of Trump Poll

Not wanting to start another political discussion, just thought it would be interesting to start a pool of sorts and see who is right when it all plays out ...

He'll die at the ripe old age of 86, in office, the presidency will pass to his son.

I think that's option 4

Yeah, sorry, I beat the poll. It wasn't there when I clicked.

That's my 'lulz' response, but in reality I'll be somewhat surprised if he makes it two years without resigning. Just have a feeling he'll get bored with it once the First Hundred Days fun wears off. He'll announce he's accomplished more in two years than any president did during their entire term and then hand over the keys to Pence. *shudder*

As long as Hillary doesn't try to run again then I think that, gerrymandering be damned, any other Democratic candidate will beat him.

He's inheriting Obama's paper employment numbers that his base hates and is bound to get worse. That right there, no matter how much Wall St. crows about how much money they're making, is what is gonna torpedo him amongst poor Republican women (his actual voting base, surprisingly enough), IMO. Time will tell...

I don't think his ego allows him to resign, and I don't think Republicans have the desire (nor the spine) to get rid of him. I'm thinking/hoping Democrats can actually win a national election again in 2020.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    I think his ego is exactly why he'll resign. He'd rather cut out on his own terms than be defeated in an election.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I think he'll be impeached because the other GOP members (along with Dems who will be happy to kick him out) will begin to realize that his massive disapproval rating will start making their jobs be in jeopardy...the protests are already happening in the various congress members offices daily....it won't end soon, especially if Trump comes up with a new way to screw us daily

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I don't think his ego allows him to resign, and I don't think Republicans have the desire (nor the spine) to get rid of him.
    Agreed. Trump won't resign, he is absolutely unmoved by criticism. His approval rating could be 0.0% and he'll still keep up the act.

The Republicans will keep Trump in order to disassemble American social programs, benefit Wall St and project U.S. power. As long as he isn't caught with a proverbial smoking gun, they will keep him IMO.

I think he will be defeated by a Democrat/Independent next election.

There is zero chance he will be defeated by another Republican. For the party as a whole it is the wrong message to send that your candidate that has been in office the past four years is the wrong man. It makes the entire party look bad. Now, he could be impeached or decide to leave after one term, thus opening it up for another Republican.

There is zero chance that the Amendment for Presidential term limits will be changed. It's near impossible to get everyone to agree let alone getting 2/3rds to agree to an Amendment that would make your party look really really bad. It would look like a power grap from someone who pledged to drain the swamp and he himself has mentioned term limits for Congress. And don't forget, if they remove term limits then Obama could run again. He would trounce any Republican candidate.