Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: F1FFFFFGTXFBBQ - Rossbrawning our league.

Mario, the #s revolved around the idea that Mercedes would combine to be 40. I'll raise some #s, but Ricciardo and Vettel will combine to be less than 40

Everyone: We can do two things,
    A) keep it so that you can have two top drivers (both Mercedes for 40, Hamilton and Vettel + Sauber for 40, both Red Bulls + a Williams for 40)
    B) raise everyone's cost 10% so you get one podium driver and a bunch of guys fighting for P7-10

Maybe one year we can implement our own point system that pays to last place? Bit of a crap shoot with the back markers, but could make things interesting.

That would work better with the latter option of more expensive top drivers.

As for this year, I'd still say let's make it so there are no combinations of HAM, VET, RAI, BOT, RIC, VER. Too extreme?

Then I'll raise it 10% to avoid 5 of the 6 drivers listed:
    RAI was outscored by his teammates roughly 2:1 in 2015 and 3:1 in 2014
    He did well last year, but has spun multiple times in testing this year (he's pretty rigid / unadaptable with how he likes his tires / front end to bite)

Yeah, I kinda added him because I already had both RB's and Mercs. Felt bad for him I guess I think it'd be fine if he was well below the half-budget mark.

Plus he's driving for Ferrari. If they have a solid car they'll sacrifice his strategy by the third race of the season.
    I'm going in the middle ground: no Hamilton plus another contender. Both Red Bulls can be had on the same team (we've never had it where you can't buy both of the second best team's drivers.
    The big change is that teams 4-10 will be close to half price

Done.
    Season/first GP weekend starts in 10 days, don't have time to go through a hundred different permutations (plus it's just bragging rights).

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    let's see how it goes.
    acket.