Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 2017 MotoGP

Would take something extra-ordinary for MM93 not to get this one, but yes, if there's someone that does deserve it, it's Dovi. It's had a fantastic season as a number 2 ( ) rider and shown his team mate who's boss.

It's nice to see the KTM's coming up the grid, the Suzuki's mixing it with the other teams, and George getting to grips with the Duke; what with all the seat swapping next year, it should be even more interesting.

Cam - I take stress just how good the MGP has been this year. If anythings worth giving your time to follow, it's this.

All comes down to the last race.
    Ok not close enough for a “winner takes it all”, but enough pressure that Marquez needs to ride well. I have a feeling he won’t go all out for the win, probably happy to settle for back of lead pack and maybe 5th. What does he need, 5 points and 11th place?

Cant wait, but then will be upset it’s 6 months to the next season

Junior Potato
    This season has been great since race #1, and through mid-season when there were four legitimate contenders for the title. I was saddened to see the hero of planet earth and one true GOAT Rossi fall back without a win so far this season, but there’s always next year (as we Rossi fans have said every year since 2008).

And out of all that, you wanna know what I’ve enjoyed seeing the most? It’s seeing Lorenzo floundering like a hopeless wannabe all season. He’s finally looking good for a win on the Ducati (imagine if he won in Malaysia - the only race they wouldn’t want him to win) and I look forward to him scrapping it out among the front runners next year, but it’s been an enjoyable time seeing his ego outweighing his talent for a few months.

Totally cheering for Dovi, I have a hat signed by him.

He's a super cool dude in person too.

Dovi MUST win to have a chance, and MM93 needs 5 points, or 11th for overall if dovi does win Valencia.

How crazy would it be if someone went Senna on either in the first corner to mix it up?

Lorenzo kept up his reputation as a teammate no one wants!

Dear George

Get fucked.

He didn’t see that message, flash it on his dash, put I on his pit board... “get fucked”

Pity is, he is good enough that people let him get away with this. While I’m not a fan or team orders, it’s a no brainer, last race of season, team mate right behind you, clearly quicker in a couple of spots, just let him past. Maybe let him tow you for a while.
    Will be interesting next year to see if he is still the number two rider in terms of results. Actually I’d really love to see Miller beat him. Not out of the question on a bike that seems very sensitive to rider style.

Season summary...
    Marc shows he is the best rider there. Yes he is on a good machine, but it’s not a dominant machine, certainly not at some tracks. A few mistakes kept the championship interesting.
    Dovi- wow! Really who would have picked at the start of the year (or even a couple of races in) that he would be fighting for the title at the last round. The guy has spent several years as a 2nd tier rider but something clicked and he really stepped up. Was great to watch.
    George - not sure if he wanted to jump to Ducati to show Rossi and the world that he could handle a manufacturer change and still be winning races, how did that work out? At least continued with attitude form!
    Rossi - not the force he was, but still smiles and gets on with it. When he has a good day he is still kicking guys who were in nappies when he started. Time to stop must be getting close, but it’s still a pleasure to millions to see him out there.
    Vinales - great season, but it was a bit of a shooting star, flashed in with brilliance before fading. Hopefully learnt a lot and will be back stronger next year.
    Zarco - great rookie year, feels like one of the best in a while. Again another with promise to fulfill next year.

Sad the season is over, now start the wait till next year.
    Will Marc do it again, will Dovi stay at the pointy end, is it Rossi final season?
    Stay tuned!

Zarco really made the factory boys look not so good.