Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 MotoGP

Junior Potato
    I think it was at least five laps between Crutchlow's gravel trap visits.

Great start to the season! Results were to be expected I suppose but I'd say the road to arrive at them wasn't.

Well, after all the waiting around for hours on Saturday only to ultimately have quali cancelled, then after another hour+ long wait on Sunday for the race to get started... I can best describe the start of the 2017 MotoGP season to be, for me at least, the longest cock tease ever only to end up with premature ejaculation.

Makes sense if you're paying attention to who my favorite riders are.

Not to be out done by Mr. Alonso.

Hamilton keen to enter MotoGP race one day

Ummm, ok. Sounds like a delicious schadenfreude recipe to me!

Junior Potato
    Anyone here fluent in Spanish dummy spitting?

Anyone going to COSTA?

Not this year I'm afraid. I went in '13 &'14. I love the circuit just don't expect great racing. I would recommend watching the start of the Moto3 or Moto2 race from outside T9 but I would say generally the best place to watch from is the grandstands between T15-T16. There you have full view of the Hockenheim like stadium section and there's a nice diamond vision screen to watch.

Top tip, both times I went we just had general admission tickets. The place never sells out, in fact the crowds are declining every year I believe... but try to make friends with a ticket checker at that grandstand I spoke of (any of them really) early on during the weekend. We did that both times and on Sunday, right at the start of the MotoGP race, they would let us into the grandstands. Also be ready for the weather to turn on dime.

Have a great time!

Fuck Lorenzo. Hayden was better.

Junior Potato

KTM has switched from a "screamer" V4 to a "big bang" V4 like everyone else running the V4. All of a sudden they are up in 15th and 16th on the grid this weekend, just over a second off the pace, rather than last, 2+ seconds off. Hopefully they're figuring some stuff out.

Also, Crutchlow did well, qualifying in third, only to be stung by something on the cool-down lap
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; May 6th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Alex Marquez getting sideways on his way to taking pole today. #Moto2 #MotoGP #JerezGP2 pic.twitter.com/TnLTIwCvAY

Iannone putting the Suzuki on it's nose during qualifying #MotoGP #JerezGP pic.twitter.com/s2xF8lUn56

Vinales and Dovizioso fighting to keep the front under control exiting T1 #MotoGP #JerezGP pic.twitter.com/XsmwtwuZRe

My favourite image of Rossi and Vinales together in the first half of the race #MotoGP #JerezGP pic.twitter.com/0rLlSegbvh

Lorenzo on his way to his first Ducati podium in front of the Spanish crowd #MotoGP #JerezGP pic.twitter.com/GCzKQB7mli

Safe to say the safety car isn't look too safe this morning in Jerez... 😶 pic.twitter.com/JRkU2yuedJ