Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirage joins the FoST side

Did the Meguiars Ultimate for the interim, plan is to have a local detailer to give it a once over after the pollen decimation season is over. Works out of his garage but has a high end clientele for a pretty good price.

First 2 mods on the ST are dead pedal and gas pedal spacer. After jumping in the Xterra this weekend I realized the Focus is probably the car with the most leg room i've ever owned, first car i've ever had to put the seat up a bit from full back, telescoping steering wheel FTW.

Xterra was picked up this weekend for its new home in Utah, kinda lowered the average value of the rest of the cars on the transporter.

End of an era, bud.

hit 8k miles and did the first oil change over the weekend. This thing is a an absolute blast in the mountains. Only things i've done to it are velossa-tech intake snorkel, billet gas pedal spacer (3/8") and a fancy dead pedal

I enjoyed the occasional flogging on them when they came in to the dealership.

And that's why I hate taking my car places to be worked on

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    And that's why I hate taking my car places to be worked on
    They were brand new units, and part of the PDI. They just didn't say how long boost needed to be maintained.