Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rocket League

Would be Savage AF!!!!

It's not there now, it would have to come with the party update. I know the text chat is disabled because Sony knew console gamers would be able to beat up on console gamers that don't have a keyboard. But voice shouldn't have that limitation. As it stands now you can only VC in-platform.

2ez

I just played a match with a developer.

I played a game yesterday where I did alright and had the most points on our team. My two teammates were in the same clan. Alas, we lost the game. Then, I got a message from one of my teammates, "Trash."

Just finished a notable snow day game. One of our team mates quit out nearly immediately, so it was 2v3 the entire game. The opposing team scored and I thought it was going to be over. I was ready to give up. I could tell my team mate was not giving up, so I fought hard too. We scored to make it 1-1, then the other team scored again. Somehow we were able to fight for another goal and took it into overtime at 2-2. OT went about two minutes before I was able to score the winner. It was kind of a lucky goal though. I made a save, cleared it and the puck caromed off an opposing player into the goal at an odd angle. Hey, a goal is a goal! Winning a 2v3 match is super-satisfying.

Awesome. I always stick with it in that scenario until we're two goals down.

My RocketID is dodint#1291 if anyone wants to add me now that cross platform seems to be fully functional.

I did not even know about the RocketID thing. Added.