Page 1 of 202 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Cool Grand Theft Auto V

[Continued from here.]

Quote Originally Posted by pl8ster
    Well, clearly we'll be able to play North Yankton at some point, since it was (is?) available to kind of cheat your way in there already.
    Nope, it was taken out in a recent patch (1.08 I think).

::

Grand Theft Auto Online Mission Creator Confirmed by Screens and Vid – Report

Quote Originally Posted by Softpedia.com
    A mission creator for Grand Theft Auto Online was discussed some time ago, and now it has been leaked in some pictures and then confirmed in a YouTube video.

Rockstar Games has already hinted that the possibility for players to make their own custom missions might become a reality in the future, with the Grand Theft Auto Online content creator. Now that possibility comes even closer to reality, with a player posting screenshots proving that he has accessed the coveted feature. GTA Online Forums user funmw2 has posted some in-game screen grabs in a GTA mission creator thread, detailing that it is possible to modify the mission settings. The tool will allegedly allow users to create custom Mission, Last Team Standing and Heists type missions for Grand Theft Auto Online.

Soon thereafter, a video has emerged, showing another player using the Grand Theft Auto 5 mission editor, and stating that it's “really buggy” and that “lots of stuff doesn't work.”
    C'mon Rockstar, throw some damn money at this problem!

Since interest in this title has pretty much died off, let's try to put all future Snapmatic pics in this one thread, folks.

Tried out a pure Classic Red on the Carbonizzare. Since I was trying to mold the car after a classic European coupé, I chose a thick spoke rim. Eh, mostly unsuccessfully.

Painting a Pegassi Monroe in a similar red next to a red-and-black Grotti Cheetah resulted in a bit too much red. So I went deep yellow with a bright yellow pearlescent finish. The color is a work in progress.

It does make my garage match a bit too well.

Was out messin' around last week and caught a flyer with a random fella. He was a decent pilot; we poached the Titan cargo plane from the airport and took it for a spin.

Take off!

You belong to the City...

Prepare for some chop!

We set down at Sandy Shores Airfield and I rung up my mechanic to drop off the Carbonizzare, like a Gentleman Boss.

Twice now Rob and I have accidentally triggered constantly respawning armored trucks. Basically a few seconds after you hit a truck another one spawns nearby. By the time you've hit the pay and spray to lose the wanted level your partner has robbed the second truck and the third one has spawned. Repeat until bored or you let one escape. The first time we netted around 70k each in around 25 minutes. It happened again Friday night and I made around 400k before giving up and going to bed.

Nice little earner, and we gained a few levels too as each truck was worth 2000rp. Got the bank account looking healthier after waxing a mil on an Entity XF.

In other news more user maps are filtering into the experience. JumpZ jumpZ is an interesting one. It's a line of floating waterski jumps across a section of ocean then a dash to the finish once on the beach. You are on motorbikes. It's pretty tough to concentrate on getting the landings right. Give it a try if you see it come up.

Received as a Christmas gift for the PS3. With my game backlog, I'll probably get to it in 6 months

Grand Theft Auto V Title Update 1.09 Now Available for Download

Rockstar has just released a new new patch for their Grand Theft Auto V smash hit, which promised to fix a few bugs and improves anti-cheating features.

Unfortunately, the current patch is very small and only fixes a handful of issues and exploits, though there are still a lot of problems that need to be addressed in future updates. According to the official changelog, which is very short by the way, patch 1.09 adds some improved anti-cheat measures.

Aside from that, Rockstar confirmed the update also fixes several GTA$ and RP exploits that have been previously reported by players or simply discovered by developer's programmers.
    Heh, so the modder money and bounties loophole has been closed. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

NEEDS MOAR MISSIONZ.
    Last edited by novicius; January 15th, 2014 at 06:37 AM.

Grand Theft Auto 5 PC Gameplay Video Leaked, Shows Graphics Settings, More

After some new rumors concerning the release date of Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC, an actual gameplay video has appeared showing what seems to be footage of the PC edition of the open world game.

GTA 5 came out for PS3 and Xbox 360 last September and, since then, Rockstar Games has been silent in regards to a PC edition of the open world game. In recent weeks, multiple reports have appeared online claiming that GTA 5 is going to debut for PC sometime in March, quite possibly on March 12. Now, an actual gameplay video has appeared online with what seems to be footage of GTA 5 running on the PC.

The video even shows the game's menu complete with bespoke graphics settings like anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, not to mention different quality settings for things like shadows, textures, and more. Button prompts also feature keyboard references, so it's possible that the video may be legit. Even so, until Rockstar confirms GTA V for PC, take everything with a grain of salt.

Grand Theft Auto Online Cheaters Will Lose Their Money, Might Get Banned

GTA Online players who used different exploits or bugs to earn more cash will lose their money after the current multiplayer maintenance period ends, according to Rockstar.

Grand Theft Auto 5 owners are currently forced to endure a special maintenance period for the GTA Online multiplayer mode. After the offline period has ended, Rockstar has confirmed that those who used exploits to earn "game-breaking amounts of in-game cash" will be punished.

"Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own," the company said on its Newswire.

"Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether."
    Awesome garage stays awesome.

Grand Theft Auto Online Multiplayer Operational Once More After Maintenance

That mode, however, hasn’t been operational for the better part of today, January 16, due to a period of planned maintenance, in which Rockstar solved issues and punished cheaters.

Now, the studio has confirmed on Twitter that the multiplayer mode is back online as of right now.
    Last edited by novicius; January 16th, 2014 at 08:17 AM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I wish they made that big garage available in story mode and accessible by all 3 characters

Wanna Fight?
    I liked the user map where Keith O got stuck nose first between the first cargo containers and we laughed at him whilst finishing the race.