Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Rocket League

Would be Savage AF!!!!

It's not there now, it would have to come with the party update. I know the text chat is disabled because Sony knew console gamers would be able to beat up on console gamers that don't have a keyboard. But voice shouldn't have that limitation. As it stands now you can only VC in-platform.

2ez

I just played a match with a developer.

I played a game yesterday where I did alright and had the most points on our team. My two teammates were in the same clan. Alas, we lost the game. Then, I got a message from one of my teammates, "Trash."

Just finished a notable snow day game. One of our team mates quit out nearly immediately, so it was 2v3 the entire game. The opposing team scored and I thought it was going to be over. I was ready to give up. I could tell my team mate was not giving up, so I fought hard too. We scored to make it 1-1, then the other team scored again. Somehow we were able to fight for another goal and took it into overtime at 2-2. OT went about two minutes before I was able to score the winner. It was kind of a lucky goal though. I made a save, cleared it and the puck caromed off an opposing player into the goal at an odd angle. Hey, a goal is a goal! Winning a 2v3 match is super-satisfying.

Awesome. I always stick with it in that scenario until we're two goals down.

My RocketID is dodint#1291 if anyone wants to add me now that cross platform seems to be fully functional.

I did not even know about the RocketID thing. Added.

RL is eliminating the random crate system. I assume they are doing it because of the controversy surrounding loot crates. It will be replaced with a blueprint system, where you will know what you are buying before you buy it. You will have to purchase "credits" with real money to buy whatever is on the blueprint.

I've always hated random loot crates. If you expect me to pay real money for something in the game, you better goddam tell me what I am buying beforehand.

I saw something about that. I've never paid to open the crate, so I have hundreds. I always joked I would pick some kid at random and 'trade' them all to them for something small. Guess that won't happen.