Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket League

See if there is a game mode/toggle that reduces visual lag.

GT:S is fine, I'm just oddly off in Rocket League. Lots of variables there. TV does have a Gaming mode, though. I'll give it a shot.

I am not counting out the possibility that I am beyond my league. One of the last games I played, there was a big, fat meatball that dropped right in front of the opponents' goal. Both me and a team mate fanned on it. The opposing team immediately capitalized and scored in OT. Our third team mate was like, "GUYS." Yep, we effed up big.

I just played a game where I thought to myself, "Jeez, are all these guys high?"

I had a zany game earlier. I went into 4v4 chaos just for laughs. The game was already in progress and my team was down 2-0, if I remember correctly. I do not know how that was possible, as three of the opposing team were not playing. This made them prime targets. I didn't go for the ball. I just drove around and exterminated the other team. I got about ten demolitions. Meanwhile, the ONE GUY on the other team scored SIX goals on my idiot teammates. One of our team was AFK too, so it was basically 2v1 most of game with eight players in the arena. One of the opposing team finally woke up, so I started playing for real in the last minute or so. Final score was 9-5 for the opposing team. Ridiculous game.

Just finished my longest game ever. 3v3 standard. Both teams had great defence and there was no score at the end of regulation time. It took over seven minutes before the opposing team scored the overtime winner. It was a good game.

That would have been intense, cool that you got to experience it. I think the longest I've ever gone is about 5 minutes into OT, and it was hockey.

Rocket League just announced they have enabled full cross-platform play. Playstation players can now play with Xbone players. At this time, only in random matchmaking or private matches. Team-ups in matchmaking will be coming later, apparently.

Yeah, Keith was talking about getting a Party together sometime. Judging by this page we don't have enough to fill a doubles match.

I'm wondering if cross-platform audio chat is included.