Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda (Spoilers)

It runs very well on the Wii U from what I've heard and read. The graphical difference is minor.
    Get that weak shit off my track

2 coworkers have it on Wii U. 1 on Switch.

I have heard no gameplay/graphics complaints from those with the Wii U version. Its still a good game according to them without any serious drawbacks.

Yup, it plays just fine on WiiU. There are some jaggies and some frame drops here and there. But the experience is still very good.

Wii U = 720p, Switch = 900p. There will be a difference on larger screens, but nothing earth shattering.

Junior Potato
    It's not a very sharp game graphically so playing it at 720 on a big screen shouldn't be a problem. Ironically it looks it's best on the Switch's handheld screen which runs at a native 720p.

Mega - Wii U copy on order. Thanks chaps!

Junior Potato
    Awesome ^_^

Come back to us in 4 months and tell us how much it's taken over your life.

Junior Potato
    Also: screenshot

Junior Potato
    I went to a great fairy fountain to upgrade some gear. I warped to Kakariko to see her and never warped out of there - I walked instead. Adventure time!

The last few weeks has seen me go on an epic exploration trek through areas I've not seen, first heading east to the hills around Zora's Domain, then back towards Lanayru Promenade and stopping just before Hateno to turn around and head west again. I unlocked one shrine (the cursed statue), crossed Dueling Peaks and picked up my horse Batman at Riverside Stable and pointed him south towards Lake Hylia and rode until we arrived at Highland Stable.

If the map is 10x10km then that was probably about 15km of wandering and dicking around across a few hours. Next up I'll be checking out some unexplored locations nearby. The bottom edge of the map has some quite out of the way areas I'd like to see, and I'm going to try and see as much as I can without warping again.

Junior Potato
    Who ever thought we’d see a link to a PC Gamer article in this thread

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-legend-of...erfully-weird/

Also: I’m still playing BotW on-and-off, and still haven’t warped anywhere since August. This weekend I found a new Lynel in a faraway paddock well away from any shred of civilisation. How do those things meet and breed?

And yeah I gave it a wide berth because I’m nowhere near close to being able to beat them on the reg.

Next month we’ve got part 2 of the game’s DLC content, which is pretty exciting! I hope it’s meaty as hell and takes up another 100 hours of my life. My early tip is that you play as Zelda and it follows the events of the recovered memories from the main game.