Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Legend of Zelda (Spoilers)

Junior Potato
    Ummm, Available now?

I wouldn’t know, as I’ve been busy painting cars in GT Sport all day.

Downloaded. Disappointed. Whatever, no big deal.

"Hey you know this game with awesome exploration and fun puzzles to figure out? We're just going to make it about one-hit kill combat lulz"
    Get that weak shit off my track

I've started this back up last weekend on WiiU. Totally uninterested in the DLC. Totally immersed, as I've finally started one of the dungeons.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Downloaded. Disappointed. Whatever, no big deal.

"Hey you know this game with awesome exploration and fun puzzles to figure out? We're just going to make it about one-hit kill combat lulz"
    It’s actually not that bad. I did that plateau bit across maybe an hour and a half, being careful not to draw too many enemies into a fight all at once. I found it quite thrilling. I run around with my stasis rune active so that I can see bokblins and stuff hidden in tricky areas, it comes in handy. Get up high if you can, use lots of arrows from a distance, and a bomb arrow for the flying flocks of keese. If you swing the obliterator at a baddie it does run out of power in two hits but the recharge is very short. It’s best use comes in a shrine when you’re facing off against a 3000 HP Guardian. Don’t forget there are plenty of other tools at your disposal, you’re not limited to using that one melee weapon.

After the four areas and shrines are completed the next stage opens up and there are four more things out there on the map to do.

Junior Potato
    This is excellent.

Junior Potato
    Has anyone played Crypt of the Necrodancer before?

I haven’t, but I probably will now!

Junior Potato
    Nintendo just dropped a surprise reveal of a new Hyrule Warriors game. This one is set 100 years before BotW and takes place during that game’s great calamity.

Which basically means that you lose at the end, right?
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Revisiting this funny quote from Cam last week:

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Presented with this situation, only RWA would be like, "Woo-hoo, finally a real excuse to goof off. Pass the Nintendo."
    Indeed! A Hyrule Warriors demo is now available on the eShop.

Arcade Zelda. It’s good!

Junior Potato
    Ocarina of Time for me is gaming comfort food.

Even comfier now that the entire game was fully decompiled last year and has been ported to PC.

Whatever framerate and screen resolution you want. Have an ultrawide at 240Hz? Excellent. It'll interpolate the 20fps of the original and give you the smoothest OoT you have ever seen. Enhancements too. Graphical, cosmetic, cheats, you name it.

If you add it to your Steam library you can use the Steam controller settings. If you have the latest Steam client Beta, that includes support for the Switch N64 controller too. That's the way I have been playing it.

If anyone wats to join in, I can direct you to exactly the files you need.