Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Take This Job and Shove It

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Thanks, Rich. I do want something, but more inside the rules this time.
    Any good news yet, Mario?

Can't wait to get back down to MX for a visit. Extraño mucho.

It's been a long time since I sincerely enjoyed a job. I'm not sure if I ever really have, actually. But this latest gig is really working out for me — I'm a full-time traveling EMT assigned to construction and industrial sites, and it's honestly the lowest-stress job I've ever had. This particular assignment is at a really cool major outdoor venue under construction in Nashville, and I work nights. Moving on from this is going to be hard. All the free time gives me a ton of hours to relax, to freelance for TMGPS and Forbes, to brush up on my CE.

Immediately before this, I was doing covid testing in the freezing tundra of Iowa, where people were 40% positive and I was almost sure I was going to die.

So for now, I'm enjoying the last month of the most relaxing job I've ever had, hoping for a couple weeks to go home and nervous about wherever they're going to send me next.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaKid86 View Post
    Any good news yet, Mario?
    We're still here... and that's fucking awesome news! right?
    acket.

I was almost back in this thread, because it was decided our team needed to come back into the office full time. That lasted about a month. Now it's basically once every two weeks, and/or whenever you want. Still in the love it camp!
    Get that weak shit off my track