Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Take This Job And Love It

Sounds like the Ivy Lee method would work REALLY well for me, except most of my time is spent on other people's emergencies, one-off inquiries, system glitches, ...

Yeah, that's probably not for 'fire fighter' type jobs..., but can still be useful for personal goals whenever you're not fighting fires...

I have one coworker that constantly bugs the piss out of another. It started when he sent the other person pics of his dog's penis...repeatedly. It got so bad that the other person broke down crying and did the wise thing and blocked the tormentor's phone. The other day I got back from my route to hear the tale of the tormentor giving the other a Wet Willy. If you you unaware of what that is, it's when you lick your finger and stick it in another person's ear. The tormentor only does this because he knows it gets under the others skin, but either doesn't realize that the person he's tormenting is extremely volatile or just chooses to ignore that fact. So the Tormentee went to the owner of the company and nothing will happen. Tormentor says he didn't give the Wet Willy. This what happens when you work with people in their thirties and fifties who act like fucking children.

Interesting.

I’d consider wet Willy a form of sexual assault. Nobody fucks with my ears!!!

Administrator
    Wow, you'd be immediately terminated at my job for the dog dick pics, and likely terminated for the wet willy. At least you'd be put on some kind of probation where, if something else happened with you at that same co-worker, you'd get the axe.

I've wet willied people at work...

The dog dick pics is no go. I'd report your bitch ass to HR faster than Usain Bolt can do a 100 meter dash.

Administrator
    I guess it kinda depends. I know people at work who would be okay wet willying each other, but I personally wouldn't be okay with it and expect to be able to go to work and not have to deal with that.

Well, we aren't in cubicles or anything either where I work, so that aspect is a lot different too. Lol

Big difference between wet willy from a friend and one from someone who is harassing you.
    Id expect a letter from a lawyer would sort it out damn quick. One wont be working there, depending on which one, they could be walking with a large wad of cash and a business that is no longer in business.

The one who was willied was told to quit showing up to work an hour early. The willier says he didn't do it. Situational status quo.