Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Take This Job And Love It

Excellent!

Awesome, JSG! Very cool.

HA! That's awesome JimmySpidermanGeneral!

I'm being paid to play Zelda today, so I can't complain

Actually I forgot one thing. Work is highly amnenable to my goal of organizing business trips around the world to coincide with major Motorsport events. Multiple Japanese grand prix's, goodwood festival of speed, Le Mans, all attended due to a bit of a lame excuse and a generous boss.

That's awesome. Best I can do is come up with some lame excuses to work at home! If I do actually skip work and take my daughter to Disneyland, then I have to be pretend to be sick!

My pay is not bad, but not great either. However, I do appreciate its schedule being flexible. Boss usually looks the other way as long as I get my work done.

My work is mostly pretty boring, occasionally rewarding. Here's Steven Colbert talking about the program I'm currently working on..., attempting to make what I'm working on interesting and exciting! (no I didn't work on the suit, just the thing he sat in...)

Being able to eat what I kill is a major benefit. Being tasked with representing people is an incredible privilege.

Starting my telework schedule this week. Not gonna lie, it's pretty awesome working in bare feet with my dog sleeping next to the desk.

It's only two days a week (Mon/Thur) but that's two days of no commute and not paying for parking. And Ash just brought a freshly toasted bagel and fresh cut fruit to my desk so I'm pretty much in occupational heaven right now.

Yeah, it's cool to roll out of your bed and into your work chair.