Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: My Garage!

I listened and after seeing the name of the show "Making It", I couldn't help but be reminded of the late 70's disco TV sitcom show called "Makin It". And thus I went to find a picture from the show but the first thing that came up is:

https://www.nbc.com/making-it?nbc=1

Seems like those guys shoulda trademarked the name. But anyways.

Oh, wow.

Time for a brief musical interlude here in My Garage. I'm sure Disco Stu would approve.

I don't remember the show, but I totally remember that song.

Ooh I didn't know there was a thread for this because I don't visit this part of the forum ... ever really. Seen a few of your vids though Cam - good work. WAY more professional than mine!!

The subject of one of my recent caricature vids just shared it on his community section. I think my YouTube is about to explode.

Yeah, I got like 25% more subscribers in the couple of hours since he posted and that video now has more views and likes than all my other videos combined!

I like your inception loops. 😎

A few weeks back, the subject of one of my caricature videos shared it on his community tab. It got 20,000 views and I almost doubled my subscribers. Unfortunately, that spike messed up my analytics and pretty much made them useless.

Lately, I have been re-editing some of my old YT videos to post on Instagram. They have to be under 60 seconds. It's a good video editing exercise to be super-judicious with edits. A video I posted last night is exploding. It just passed 15,000 views and I've seen a +20% net gain in subscribers in the last 16 hours or so and still gaining.

That IG video has gone viral. It is getting shared by content aggregators. Crazy!

One of the content aggregators shares has gone over 1 million views. Sucks that it's my content, but great that I am getting the publicity from it. *shrug*