Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

That's no moon......It's a Nova Bomb!

https://i.imgur.com/lB7j6nQ.gifv

LoL that's one HELL of a Nova Bomb!!

EDIT: I'm surprised you didn't post this instead, Phil.

https://i.imgur.com/QWmRHRq.gifv
    Last edited by novicius; July 11th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

Console BETA downloads begin today.

If you come across any free beta codes. Lemme know.

Where do we get the codes? I pre-ordered a while ago?

If you ordered it through your PS4 then just search for Destiny 2 beta and download it. If you got it through Amazon or GameStop then you should have gotten a code in an email. And then just enter the code and it will prompt to download the demo.

So, I'm digging the fuck out of this game.

I think the story is going to be tits, and I can't wait to fuck up that big fucker.

The change in weapons is interesting. It'll force you to run different loadouts depending on situation.

I'm going to miss the overall readout on gear for health Regen, mobility, etc.

I like how the ships don't look so fucken dorky, and that you get one ship platform, and multiple color swathes for the chassis. Versus the previous layout.

Golden gun is way more fun, but will require some more work, the new 'blade-dancer is pretty slick too.

The raid that is available isn't a walk in the park. The group I was with had to run it a few times to get an idea on what we needed to do.

This game is going to be great.

I've just been told by a reliable source that my Captain gameplay style is no longer viable in Destiny 2. With that information, I will not be purchasing...

Wait, I've just been informed that the Titan class *might* allow for this gameplay, and he also has a bouncey shield, so I could be the Captain America now.

I wait for your confirmation, fearless...uh...guardians?
    Get that weak shit off my track

I'm all about the Void, whether it's Voidwalker Warlock or Sentinel Titan.

I started out on the Arcstrider Hunter and it's fun -- but I can't do work with it. #deleted

::

My thoughts so far: it's good.

They've slowed down the walking speed a bit but it's not a bad thing. Titan skating can still happen, it's just about as fast as sprinting.

Supers take much longer to charge. You get roughly 3 it seems throughout the 3-player co-op Strike and it doesn't last long. You can throw your Void Shield only twice during a Super. Definitely not gonna be firing that thing with any regularity -- pick a target, pop the Super, throw, bash Ads and throw one more time at the end. Done.

Looks sharp. Really nice specular effects. Nice lighting. Texture sizes/quality seem lower tho.

Must buy? Hmm. For Destiny fans, yes. For new buyers I really can't say that it's offering anything over D1. Looks sharper, areas are larger and more epic, that's about it but if you didn't buy in on D1 I haven't seen what will convince you now -- it's still a grind.
    Last edited by novicius; July 20th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.