Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Junior Potato
    Bungie is changing the shader system for the better, and letting players pick their rewards at an upcoming raid thather than dealing with an RNG.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...sitive-changes

Looks like some much needed good news for Destiny 2, in-between constant Bungie fuck ups.

Was playing crimson doubles last night. I forgot how fun that playset is.

Absolutely wrecked teams with just randos.

Only had 2 losses, one was with a teammate that kept running out by himself. It sucked. Other games were belly laugh worthy.

Yeah. The modifier during the event was pretty fun and Bungie have received universal praise for how they handled the Crimson Engrams. Though they still have a long road ahead to get the game back to where it should be.

Myself, I finally completed the Prestige Leviathan raid over the weekend. I had completed the first three stages a few weeks ago but we failed at Calus. So I LFGed into a group over the weekend at the Calus checkpoint and even though it took us 3 hours to finally put it all together we did do it.

In the end it was a great sense of accomplishment mixed with I can't fuckin believe it took us that long. The mechanics for Prestige Calus are unrelenting.

For those of us that have not tried the Raid or the EOW Raid Lair, I highly recommend them. The Leviathan while being very mechanic based is fun because everyone has to contribute. Once I learned the mechanics it became a fun event to run every week. I've completed the entire Normal Leviathan from start to finish in under an hour and most runs only take a couple hours. And IMO, the Underbelly is seriously underappreciated, it is just a very cool feature not seen in any other Raid.

As for the Eater of Worlds Raid Lair it is just a blast to run. It is short and sweet and beautiful at the same time. I LFGed into a group last night and we completed it in 40 minutes. Completing each encounter the first time. Most runs take 45 minutes to an hour.

And the new mods for the Raid Armor help to make the interactions during the Raid and Raid Lair a little bit easier or funner in some regards.

Still haven't booted it up since the last DLC dropped.

Significant gameplay update comes next week. It's been nicknamed the "Go Fast" update. Should be interesting to see how it ends up affecting game play but just on the surface it looks like it will make a pretty significant difference for PvE and PvP.

And in a good way. Because more supers/abilities = more fun.

I finally booted this game up last week. I have just been playing the story missions.

Finally got a full set of Noble Constant armour.

Sweet.

Now you can start working on the Ornaments for the New Monarchy set. This week is the last Faction Rally for this season so if you put in some play time this upcoming *week you should be able to get them all.

New Monarchy Ornaments:

Helm – Complete a nightfall while wearing a full set of New Monarchy armor
    Chest – Create orbs of Light
    Gauntlet – Complete 15 patrols in EDZ
    Leg – Get Super kills in EDZ
    Class item – Claim 5 Reward Engrams belonging to New Monarchy

The Flashpoint will probably be on EDZ this week so you should have plenty of help.

*Weekly reset is every Tuesday at noon EST.
    Last edited by Phil_SS; March 20th, 2018 at 06:14 AM.

You know I’m not really a collector. Noble Constant was the only armour I actually wanted.

It's all good. I remember you liking the New Monarchy set for your Titan so I thought I would let ya know about the Ornaments.