Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

With the updates to the exotics, Graviton Lance is the only energy weapon worth using in crucible.

Without actually saying it, Zevala basically said, “Get your ass to Mars.”

Do load times seem longer now?

I have not tried any of the dlc since Destiny 2 launched. The game burned me out. This might bring me back....

Yeah, Forsaken looks all kinds of amazeballs.

That being said, all of the gameplay improvements they have made and will make over the course of the Year One and what will come out with 2.0 should have been in the release game of D2. It just should have been.

As far as the Year One DLC:

Curse of Osiris is mediocre at best, though some of the Forge weapons are pretty good. It's really only redeeming quality is the EoW Raid Lair. Which while short, is fun and beautiful.

Warmind is pretty good. The grind is real if you like that kind of thing and Escalation Protocol is fun as hell. When you get a big squad of people all participating it is one of the best activities I have ever had in gaming. It's just mayhem everywhere. I haven't done Spire of Stars Raid Lair yet but I plan too this week. I wanted to get up to above 370LL before giving it a try.

Honestly what has made the game better has come with the free gameplay and content updates not with the DLCs. You should give it a try again. There is a ton to do even if you haven't bought the DLCs.

Destiny 2 is one of the "Free Play Days" games this week-end.

Uldren is going down and he is going down hard!

Yeah. I uh...

Not happy.

So, I acquired the catalyst for the Jade Rabbit and I am three kills away from unlocking it. With it only giving a boost to stability, I imagine the thing will only feel like a buffed legendary and not at all like an exotic. It's a cool gun, but it leaves soooo much to be desired I feel.

Anyone else have this thought?

Having used it a fair amount with the buff, it's a freaking long range nail driver now. It simply cannot compete against the vigilance wing or gravitron Lance in crucible though. If it had more buff to it's perk, something like two chained body to one critical hit for an elimination, then it would be a solid option. VW and GL just have a much faster TTK where even if you critical hit them with each shot and being the first to shoot, you still end up short.