Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

That is so Bungie can turn on the Raid. Should be back around 3.

Not a good business move, in my opinion, to release your game, then a few days later disable your servers for like six+ hours. :boggle: I can't even sign in to bungie.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post

Strikes are broken. I keep getting discoed.
    Strikes are apparently a big waste of time -- farming Heroic Public Events is where it's at.

Anyone know the max number of players that can go to a planet's surface together? Is it 6?

I am pretty sure it is is the same as always, 3 in co-op. I'm not sure about social areas or Crucible.

I have always wondered why they limit the game to such small numbers.

To have it remain difficult with the same number of enemies on-screen without making them too bullet-sponge-y, would be my guess.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Heroic Public Events are plenty challenging with just 3 people and most of 'em benefit from having another random pubbie Guardian or two show up to help out.

Cam, Dennis & I did work last night and got paid. Lots of Legendary & my first Exotic Engram drops.

Chris were having a problem getting the Nightfall Milestone to pop up. If you look on the web a lot of people stated that all you had to do was complete the Story mission "Fury" and be 230/240 power level. We that just wasn't working, so we decided to knock out the rest of the story and see if that was causing the issue.

Spoiler:
    In the end we had 5 missions left to complete. And man did they do a good job of making the campaign fun.
    I liked that they included vehicles in the story and the variation in other missions was very well done. Also, including other guardians along the way at certain points is just a cool thing I haven't seen done before.

Good and coherent story line to keep you intrigued and involved with a proper amount of cutscenes for both sides of the story. A+ job from Bungie on this one. I had stayed away from all spoilers and I am so happy that I did. Like with the new Tower. How awesome is that? The surprise of the Tower being back in business was .

And wholly crap is it huge. I spent like an hour last night wandering around it and finding all these cool nooks and crannies. Found the places for FWC, Dead Orbit and New Monarchy. Lots of little story tidbits to investigate.

In the end the game overall feels like Bungie making a statement of, "See, this is what we can do if given the reigns, just leave us the fuck alone and let us do what we want".

In the end it still didn't work. But we decided to log out and log back in and the Milestone popped up. So tonight, it's Nightfall time.

I'm in.

My Voidwalker Warlock is currently Power Level 243 so I will probably be ready to tackle the Nightfall tonight.

I'll jump into a crew from The100.io tonight if peeps here have already done it, no bigs.