Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Rypien was praising Uriel's Gift. Some dude was owning me with one in a game the other night.

Yep you can do work with Uriel's Gift. My first meta weapon.

John Carpenter Is Dedicating His Life To Destiny 2

Hi John. What have you been up to?

I’ve been playing the video game Destiny 2. It’s a sci-fi game. It’s fun.

I’ve heard of that. Isn’t it really hard and involves shooting aliens?

Oh, it is hard. That’s why I’ve dedicated my life to learning how to play it. At my age why not? It keeps me out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I'm annoyed by the players that "help" me cap a point when there are no enemies nearby. Happens multiple times per game. I don't get many caps because I leave to do work, leaving them to finish capturing. I give up on strategy when I'm playing with randoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    Yep I also move off the cap when a Blueberry moves to my position. Oh well.
    I thought we were supposed to work together? Maybe it's just because I suck, but there have been numerous times where I am just about to cap a spot (or just finish) when I get killed and it's immediately retaken. Kind of a waste of time if we're not securing the position completely, and lose all those points/have to start all over re-capping it.

Besides, we only need two points. It works out better to just secure 2/3 of them than to go for the 3rd. That way you know the general direction they are coming from. Whereas, if you cap the 3rd point, the'll likely spawn at one of the other two spots you just left.

Of course -- but you have good odds that your cap point isn't going to be retaken immediately. Ergo, leaving only one guy to cap and the rest of the crew free to cruise to another point is just good math, on average.

Also you do get stats credit for the cap, FWIW.

I don't have an issue with a lone wolf. I have an issue when I am supressing, and my teammate runs from the firefight. Leaving me 1 v 3

Happens way too much.

Rushing (or surprising) MIDA users with Antiope-D is *so* my new jam.

(This just means that Uriel's Gift is my new nemesis instead.)

I love the Antiope-D but it can only be used up close. If I get caught out in the open I am screwed. Which is where Uriel's or The Number come in handy. And why I really like the new weapon setup. Even though I suck at heavy.

BTW, Our little jaunt last night raised me from Bronze to Gold level in Iron Banner at Destiny Tracker. We were straight up rollin fools.
    Last edited by Phil_SS; October 13th, 2017 at 07:17 AM.

Agreed on Antiope-D but since I'm foolin' around with this ridic Hunter class, getting close doesn't seem to be much of a problem on most maps.

Sorry if I sounded like a whinge-fest last night. I think I was more inebriated than I thought at the time. I had a few strong beers (stouts) earlier. I got better as the night went on because the alcohol was wearing off. Now I'm a little hung over.