Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Xbone or PS4? And do I have your gamertag?

Can't wait to try the raid. Been finishing up the weekly stuff and some Iron Banner challenges. Got the IB chest and legs.

Picked up a bunch of exotics, with the only long term one that I like being the MIDA. The accompanying mini-tool is awesome, too. Still only low 280's, high 270s, depending on my loadout, though. Disappointed I'm not closer to 290s.

And apparently they are upping the XP required to get to lvl 20. So I'll be missing out on getting my other characters up to speed quicker. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Xbone or PS4? And do I have your gamertag?
    Xbone. And aren't you Dorkington? Mine is Bergkoenig.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScawt View Post
    Can't wait to try the raid. Been finishing up the weekly stuff and some Iron Banner challenges. Got the IB chest and legs.

Picked up a bunch of exotics, with the only long term one that I like being the MIDA. The accompanying mini-tool is awesome, too. Still only low 280's, high 270s, depending on my loadout, though. Disappointed I'm not closer to 290s.

And apparently they are upping the XP required to get to lvl 20. So I'll be missing out on getting my other characters up to speed quicker. Ugh.
    The XP issue only comes into affect when you reach Level 20. And the game automatically promotes you to Level 20 when you finish the campaign. So secondary characters can be Level 20 in quick order and because the game uses all gear you have between all characters your other characters come up to speed very quickly.

And the XP issue does not affect you power level. Honestly all the XP issue affects is the rate at which you gain Bright Engrams which only provide cosmetic items. It's a much ado about nothing situation.
    Last edited by Phil_SS; November 28th, 2017 at 03:59 PM.

Ahhh good to hear

$26 at Amazon today...

I opened up co-op with a sentinel Titan, so just let me know when we can do a thing that involves me getting a sword.

Swords drop at any point. So as soon as you get one you will be free to use it.

...if you have ammo.

I got one. It's pretty sweet. Needs more ammo so I can liberally block. Blocking doesn't seem as effective as I want it to be. And my sword isn't made of a purple laser.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Glad you're enjoying it!

Finished the raid last night for the first time. Took about three hours with two buddies and three randoms. Two people had real experience with it to guide us
    Got the raid SMG, scout, chest, sword, and rocket launcher. Bumped my level to upper 280s. Sweet