Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Because of the big hullabaloo over the XP issue, Bungie cancelled the last Twitch stream and instead put out a blog post detailing the adjustments and improvements they are going to make over the next couple weeks/months.

You can see the blog post here.

They also released an app for Amazon Alexa allowing you to a number of things:

* EXPLORE THE DESTINY 2 UNIVERSE: Ask and receive unique dialogue lines that will expand your knowledge of the Destiny 2’s worlds and characters you’ll encounter on your journey. Try saying: “Alexa, ask Ghost who are the Red Legion.”
    * FIND OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT: Based on your progress inside the game, you’ll receive unique recommendations for things to do inside the massive world of Destiny 2 in real time. Try saying: “Alexa, ask Ghost what I should do next.”
    * MANAGE YOUR ARSENAL: Equip your most powerful weapons or entire loadouts with a simple voice command. Try saying: “Alexa, ask Ghost to equip my most powerful weapon.”
    * CONNECT WITH FRIENDS: Send messages to friends, find out who’s online and ready to play, and stay on top of Clan progress without having to turn on your PS4, Xbox One or PC. Try saying: “Alexa, ask Ghost to call for backup”
    * AND MUCH MORE: Over 1,000 custom lines to discover.

Just placing this here for reference. The link is to a an interactive map of the underbelly of the Leviathan.

Curse of Osiris Launch Trailer:

The new Raid Lair looks pretty damn cool.

I'm still having fun. I have not tried the new Raid Lair but it is supposed to be well done and a blast to run. Maybe in a week or two.

Masterwork weapons drop tomorrow and the Dawning will be here in a week or so.

I downloaded the update, but I haven't booted it up.

I'll come back at some point -- maybe when the 2nd DLC I paid for drops? #jk

I've been jumping on sporadically, but from what I understand, Bungle really dropped the ball on the DLC. It's a shame that now that the raid asks for PL330 - and since I don't have the DLC - I drag the group down. Womp.

The Normal mode Leviathan raid has been raised to PL300. The Prestige mode Leviathan is PL330. And if you don't have the DLC you can't play the Prestige Leviathan or the new Raid Lair. IMO, they should have left the Normal mode Leviathan as a PL270 and just raised the Prestige mode Leviathan to PL330.

It's funny, people complained that in D1 when a new DLC was released that the old raids did not scale up. So they make them scale up and people complain.

Ah, right. I blame my buddy for getting PL330 stuck in my head Thought that was the normal raid. So I can do the standard one still.
    There was an issue (I presume a glitch?), where they marked the Arms Dealer quest as 300, but it got filled with 330s. So if you didn't do it by the time the update dropped and you didn't purchase the DLC, you were kinda screwed. Think they fixed that, though.

I do think the update accelerated my PL, even though I didn't purchase the DLC. So I'm at used-to-be-respectable 302/303 now.

Annnnnd....they have decided to roll it back. Plus other changes as well.

Therefore, this week, we will release a hotfix that will make the following changes:

The Prestige Leviathan Raid will be brought back down to Power 300, and its rewards will drop down to match the new Power Level. All players will regain access to the Prestige Raid.
    This will allow access to “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
    This will also allow all players ability to complete the final step for the Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun.