Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Destiny 2

Completed my Wayfarer title last night.

I needed the IKELOS Sniper Rifle as the last item to unlock the title so I LFG'd into a group and after about 7-8 EP completions I got it to drop. Over the past week I was able to get the IKELOS SMG and the BrayTech rocket launcher as well to finish out the title.

Last week, I jumped into The Shattered Throne dungeon for the first time and man is that an awesome activity. I LFG'd into that as well and it took us about 3 hours to finish it the first time. Then we went back in to finish out the Wish Ender quest and it only took us about an 1 hour the second time after having the mechanics down pat. That being said, I am amazed of the people that can complete it, alone and without dying.

IMO, Forsaken is every bit as good as The Taken King.

Shit, I haven't even tried the raid and I'm saying it. Just so many fun things to do and play.

So like, I haven't done raid either.

The new trailer gives me some seriously mixed emotions....

13 GB update! What's that about?

Season 5 (Season of the Forge) content download. People with the Annual Pass get access to the Black Armory.

Wow.

Pretty big news for Destiny and Bungie. Bungie has split with Activision and is keeping the Destiny IP to release and promote on their own.

I am taking it as great news because this will hopefully lead to an ever evolving game with expansions instead of releasing a new game every couple years. Plus a reduction in Eververse, though I haven't had a problem with it *per se.

*I don't spend real money on Eververse. What I get from it from playing the game is what I get. At this point I have a ton of stuff and over 21000 Bright dust.

That is big news that I think will be good for the franchise. I am of the opinion that the big publishers like Activision, EA, Ubisoft, etc. taint every property they buy up.